GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Purple flowers and red spots

PURPLE FLOWERS
I'm really glad the previous owner knew something about gardening so we can enjoy the fruits of his labor. Hopefully we don't kill everything off too quickly. I still need to ask my neighbor to come over and help me distinguish weeds from flowers in the weed patch by our porch that I think was a flower bed at one time.

RED SPOTS
DS #2 has some really strange red spots on his legs arms and a couple on his face. At first hubby was thinking Chicken Pox, so of course I jumped on the web to look it up. Seems that if it truly was chickenpox it would be getting worse for a few days instead of looking better, and have a fever. I "think" he was vaccinated for them, I know we decided to have it done, but I don't know if they were suppose to do it at his 1yr or 18mo checkup which we missed (I know I know bad mommy, but I realized it like 3 weeks ago and his 2yr is only a couple months off now). I'm thinking bug bites of some sort myself, but with so many I'm scared where and what they could be. DS#1 has his park program starting tomorrow. He was vaccinated so I think I'll let him still go and we're playing #2's playdate during that time by ear. Worse comes to worse I can cancel #2's playdate, and drive around for an hour till it's time to pick #1 up. There really isn't time to come home. If they're not gone by tomorrow I'll call the other mommy and let her make the decision so I don't have to.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    BETH!!! I found you from a comment on Mama Ducks blog.
    I loved seeing the pics and can't beleive how big T is now! I still picture him at about 9-10 months old before you left. Anyway glad to have found you and catch up.
    You can see what we're up to at thelums.blogspot.com
    miss ya,
    Jackie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home