GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Job interviews

As you may recall I went through the fun task of applying for jobs a few weeks ago. Well time went by without me hearing anything so I assumed that I was not qualified for the brain-surgaryesq type jobs I was looking for. Ok, so maybe it's just that I won't work every single Sat. And Sun.

Well this week I got two calls and have two interviews. The first was yesterday and I was offered the job at (Mama Duck you'd better sit down) Target. The second one is tomorrow at store M. I told Target I'd let the know on Friday, since I have another interview tomorrow. Question is which one do I want. Decisions, decisions.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    Target, target , target!! That's the one you want! And you get a discount, right?
    You lucky girl.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger -E said…

    Seems all of my family is working for The Big T. My BIL, his wife-to-be, my neice. You'd think I'd be looking at some sort of family discount, but only if I truck 15 miles out of my way to get it. And if store M is a craft store...run. Run long, run fast, run hard. Just run. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home