GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Just call me "DEAL SEEKER"!

So after a day of dragging DH to a ton of garage sales I'm proud of my shopping prowess. Just a small recap of the days finds.

An art desk for the kids $2

A writing desk for me $15

Like new backpack for #1 $2

Toys for the kids that they didn't need $5

2 nice old fashioned pie plates $1.50

And then on top of my garage sale finds I went to work and found out they had Booster seats on clearance for $10 PLUS my discount...Yes ladies and gents that's 60% off the regular price. All because they changed the color on the same model.

Today has been a good day.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    Lookit you ya little bargain shopper!

    I love garage sales, but we've been too damned unorganized to make it to any (except our neighborhood one) this year. Getting two kids out the door early on the weekend is harder than it sounds.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger -E said…

    I'm seriously considering getting a holiday job at Target to be able to have access to those kinds of deals. Discount off of clearance? Sweeter words have never been spoken.

    They don't do a background check, right? >:D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home