GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, June 16, 2005

And the winner is............

Target!!!! I will be calling them first thing in the morning to tell them yes I'd love the job.

I was offered a job at store M (and yes I changed the name since what I have to say following here is not exactly flattering) but was completely unimpressed. In fact I was offered a "front end supervised" position. Meaning a glorified cashier who is allowed to actually do all the functions a cashier should be able to do, but can't because they haven't all had crimenal checks. Plus I'd get to deal with the headaches of dealing with people under me without being able to choose who they are. Not to mention it slightly concerned me that they offered me this on my saying I had a similar type of position that I did not put on my Application. And I don't think they even asked for references. The whole set up smacks of a job I had 6 years ago that I only stayed at for 6mo, and the reason I stayed that long was so I didn't mess up the finacing on a house we were buying. Oh and wouldn't you think that at a craft store at least one question would be about crafts? hmmmm.

So Lucky Lum and Mama Duck, you should be pleased. Sorry Jenny.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home