GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, June 20, 2005

C-O-O-K-I-E

Many of you believe I have a 22 month old boy. Well it's not true, what I really have is a 22 month old Cookie Monster. Why it did not dawn on be before I don't know, but here's the evidence supporting this fact.

1) His ONLY word he uses clearly, and correctly 100% of the time is......COOKIE
2) He believes that he can honestly eat EVERYTHING in sight, except food of course. Library books are a favorite.
3) The only food he will eat on a regular basis is, yup, you guessed it, cookies (and occasional Ice cream, candy, and donuts thrown in).

Now if I could figure out how he hides the fur. Hubby thinks it's hereditary, Hmm But hubby doesn't like sweets :-) What's that? I have blue fur? Where?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home