GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Links

Ok, so I've received directions on how to add links to my post. I'd also like to learn how to put one of those cool counter things in....But I am completely lost. Guess I'll have to wait and let the hubby help me. Not that I couldn't figure it out if I REALLY tried, but hey a boost to his macho-ism every now and then doesn't hurt.

So for the people waiting......Probably next week sometime.

Oh and I will NEVER ACCEPT the idea that blogging is an online scrapbook.....NEVER!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Kami said…

    Uh huh. E and I have you in our scr@ppin' clutches.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry Beth. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a scrapbook!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home