GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Shoot I missed another opportunity

It really isn't that strange that I didn't date more before Hubby. I really am so not good at picking people up. Ok granted it's moved from trying to pick up dates to trying to pick up play dates for my kids but I still suck at it. I had the PERFECT opportunity yesterday, and did I work up the balls to give the other mommy my phone number and ask for a date and end up looking like I'm as desperate for friends in the same city as I am? No.

Now I'm kicking myself because our kids hit it off (and ANYONE who knows #1 knows that doesn't happen often, although he has gotten better), she seemed really nice, and I know what park they frequent, but I'll probably never see them again. Oh well....Maybe next time.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's so hard to make mommy friends. Hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home