GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cotton Candy!!!

Ok again we forgot the camera (bad parents, I know) but my kids had their first ever taste of cotton candy last night. We're not really "festival" type people, well I am, but Hubby isn't, and have never really been anywhere with the boys were they sell it till last night.

We went to the city fireworks display and they had this awesome little festival thingy with all sorts of "fair"food including cotton candy. Well I don't know if you've ever watched JoJo the clown on Disney, but it's one of #1's favorite shows, and we have the CD which has a song all about cotton candy. For the last 6months+ I've been promising #1 we'd get some next time we went somewhere they sell it. And the results #1 loves it, I still like it, Hubby thinks it's too sweet, and #2, while loving the taste hated the texture.

The rest of the night went well. Both boys loved the fireworks and then came home, got ready for bed and watched the fireworks from the Minor League ball field near our house. We're all a little tired today, but hey it only happens once a year and it's almost nap time !

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ha ha! My kids had the same reaction. I love cotton candy and they finally had some recently too. Laura hated it! Nico couldn't get enough and Dad thought it too sweet. Dork!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home