GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Saturday, July 02, 2005

What's the point?

Someone please tell me what's the point of working at a store with lots of great stuff on clearance, AND an employee discount if you're too tired to remember what cool looking things came through your line after your shift, and too tired to go find them?

Ok, so today was my second day of work and I am DEAD. I've worked retail before, I've been on my feet for 8 hours before, but I guess I'm getting old. Other then that it was ok, and like I said I checked out lots of stuff that would look good in my house for other people, but was too tired to try to find some for me after work. Oh and they've been trying to get me to open a charge card with them. Um no. I got this job to pay off the credit cards I already got, and I recently put hubby and I on a cash only budget so I have to stick to it too.

I know I said I was going to start the Friday stuff pictures (sorry can't remember the name right this minute) but a nice big storm Thursday night knocked our internet out until today...So next week.

Ok, I'm off to fall asleep in front of a movie on the couch next to Hubby. Good night

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    Oh go for the Target card! It looks really cool and you get lots of coupons in the mail when you spend lots of money on it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home