GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, March 29, 2007

E said I'd be the first to respond, so I guess I must!

Place an (X) by all the things you've done, or remove the X from the ones you haven't. This is for your entire life!

Smoked a cigarette. (X)
Drank so much you threw up.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (X)
Gone on a blind date. (X) Once, and only once, and I married him
Skipped school. (X)...11th grade biology once felt incredibly guilty, and KNEW I'd be caught
Seen someone die.
Been to Canada(X)
Been to Florida
Been to Mexico .
Been on a plane. (X)
Been lost. (X)...
Been on the opposite side of the country. (X)
Gone to Washington DC.
Swam in the ocean. (X )
Felt like dying. (X)
Cried yourself to sleep. (X)
Played cops and robbers. (X)
Recently colored with crayons. (X)
Sang karaoke.
Paid for a meal with only coins. (X)
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't. (X)
Made prank phone calls.
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose. (X)
Caught a snowflake on your tongue. (X)
Danced in the rain. (X)
Written a letter to Santa Claus. (X).
Been kissed under the mistletoe. (X)
Watched the sun rise with someone you care about. (X)...
Blown bubbles. (X)
Made a bonfire on the beach.
Crashed a party.
Gone roller-skating. (X)
Gone Ice-skating. (X)
Any Nicknames - Beth
What is your favorite drink- Some kind of fattening chocolatey coffee, I'm not picky
Body piercing? (X)...Ears
How much do you love your job? My PT job(retail)....take or leave it. My FT job (mom) Love, My other FT job (housewife) hate, I suck at it.
Birthplace: Fairbault, MN
Favorite vacation spot? Greece
Ever been to Africa ? No - Hope to in the next few years
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
Ever been on TV? no
Ever steal any traffic signs? No
Ever been in a car accident? Yes
Was it your fault? I plead the fifth
2 doors or 4? 5 on the van, 0 on the moped
Salad Dressing? Ranch
Favorite pie? Cherry
Favorite number? Don't have one
Favorite movie? Don't have one
Favorite holiday? Halloween
Favorite desert? Just one? Impossible to choose. I haven't met one yet I don't like
Favorite food? Pizza
Favorite day of the week? Sunday
Favorite brand of body soap? Irish Spring
Favorite TV show Ther's such a thing as TV other then PBS???
Toothpaste? Crest
Favorite smell? Lavender
What do you do to relax? Play online
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully having a couple more kids, mabey in school or working, either here or somewhere in MN, IA, or NE
What do you do when you are bored? Play online

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Born in Fairbault? I used to live 15 minutes from there! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home