GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Fruits of my labor

No, Not the kids...I had c-sections remember? My garden! I've had zucchini and squash already, but this is my first handful of tomatoes. I forgot to photograph the potatoes before we ate them. Oh well. My neighbor has been bringing us big tomatoes for the last few weeks that her family can't eat up and are too ripe for her to sell at her veggie stand, but I finally got some! Of course look at the tractor I have to use (and the kids attached to it) That's why they're so late and I've only had enough of the other things for a few meals for my family. Yeah I'll blame it on the kids "helping" :-) And yes if you haven't figured it out, I'm more excited then the kids that something actually grew.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger -E said…

    Those tomatoes will be great for salsa. You like that, right?

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    You are an awesome gardener!
    I'm very impressed.

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Dynila said…

    I am SO jealous... All I grow in my yard is weeds, some overgrown plumbagos, and ever-increasing amounts of puppy presents (though technically the dog grows those)

    You must tell me your secret! And how you keep the dog out of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home