GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

As promised, pics of the Chicago trip
























Only a few weeks late. I realize they aren't lined up all nice and neat with the captions next to them, but as you know by now I'm pretty much as much of a tech drop out as I am a fashion drop out.

The first pic is Hubby, #1, #2, and Ms. J's kiddo's. They had a blast in the pool and hubby was nice enough to get in so us women folk didn't have to get wet. We sat on the side to chat. Unfortunately no pics of Ms. J since she's the one that took the pictures. The pics of #1 and #2, are fairly self explanatory. The last one is where I was updating my blog from. You can see the office and playground in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home