GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I've been tagged

I've done and been tagged by the Desperate Housewife at Here are the rules set out

List ten songs that you are currently digging. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other random people to see what they're listening to.

Well I've never been one for rules, so I'm using them as a "guideline" I came up with 11 songs (although it took some research to remember names of songs/groups/singers etc.) and couldn't take one of them out of my favorites list.

1)"Soak up The Sun" Sheryl Crow
2)"daughters" - John Mayer
3) "Break Away" - Kelly Clarkson
4) "Fast Cars and Freedom" - Rascal Flats
5) "These Days" - also Rascal Flats
6) "Probably Wouldn't Be This Way" - LeAnn Rimes
7)"Some Beach" - Blake Shelton
8) "Good-bye Time" - Blake Shelton
9) "Baby Doll" - Pat Green
10)"In my Dreams" - Rick Trevino (who Hubby and I saw at Hill's Cafe last summer)
11)"Heaven" - Los Lonely Boys

I admit yes I've been into CMT a bit lately :-)

Now Time to break rule #2....I only know one blogging person who hasn't been tagged with this yet, so I can only tag one person. And it's your lucky day Lucky Lum Anyone else who's reading this and would like to volunteer to be tagged please jump in. I tag you by default. Let me know if you do!

(And no. I still don't know how to do cute little links that just have the names. )

***UPDATE****
Kami showed me how YAY...now if I could just figure the link thingy out. I read the directions, and Kami tried to show me that one, but it still isn't making sense. I just need to make Hubby do it. I mean what good is it being married to a computer geek if he doesn't do these things for me.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Kami said…

    You're not on a Mac, right? When you are composing a message, say you type in "Lucky Lum." Highlight her name, and then in your tool bar at the top of the compose box, there is a button to make a hyperlink. So you see it? You would click on that, and then type in her web addy. HTH!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    I'm pretending I did not see my name there.
    jk
    I'll get around to it and let ya know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home