GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hubby got yet another new toy

Most of your guys are drooling over Harley's and Half ton pickups. Not my man, Nope he just got his dream car (sorry couldn't get the pic in the post)Only ours is a 2000 with rust on the hood.

Yup that's my man. Scooter's and Metro's. This will be the 3rd car in the "Geo/Chevy" line we've owned. The first was hubby's brand new '97 Geo Metro hatchback, and the second was the more kid friendly Texas friend (as in had A/C) hand me down '92 Geo Prizim we bought cheaply from my sister.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger -E said…

    Congrats on the new ride! Gas mileage is pretty inticing when it comes to vehicle purchases. I know I'm loving the minivan more and more each time I drive up to the pump.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nothing wrong with a geo. Such a cute car.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home